Bruce explained that 21min on the Cold HIIT is equivalent of a 2hour workout...from a cellular and recovery standpoint. Whoa!Nik S.
This is a 21 minute workout being tested by NASA for space flights to Mars. The compression and cooling technology helps you make dynamic strength gains and accelerate recovery.
• 20-minute light or high intensity workout (depending on your goals) that allows for maximum burn in the muscle tissues with minimal effort
• Combines compression and cooling technology to accelerate the body’s natural ability to make dynamic strength gains, recover, and regenerate
• Natural way to increase growth hormone and testosterone
• Sessions are directly followed by a 10 minute recovery on a cooling mat located next to the bike to maximize your workout
• Improve strength endurance
• Upgrade mental focus
• Enhance sleep quality
• Increase energy
• Decrease inflammation
Frequency: 1x-3x a week
Recommendation: To maximize your workout, use Cold HIIT after the Cheat Machine, Oxygen Trainer, and AI Cardio.